Talk

Advanced search

Help me De-Age my neck. Practical ( and not too expensive) advice this way....

(6 Posts)
pocketandsweet Wed 03-Oct-12 13:17:53

That is it really. I'm 44 and kind people regularly express surprise at my advanced age so generally fairly wrinkle free etc for my age but my neck seems I have looked at my passport recently and now looks a bit haggard ( for lack of a better word). "Necklace" type marks but most distressing to me is that the skin immediately under my chin seems to have just gotten thin and sort of "pulled" looking. Thank goodness it is winter and so scarves will be worn BUT does anyone have any helpful advice. Does anyone do neck exercises and do thy work if you do them faithfully?

pocketandsweet Wed 03-Oct-12 17:45:23

Help! ( nudge nudge)

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 03-Oct-12 17:50:34

Well, I've been using Aldis Q10 night cream with calcium and the serum on mine and it looks much better.

Daily sunscreen will reduce further sundamage.

kikidee Wed 03-Oct-12 20:02:28

I have exactly this problem (40). No advice but will watch with interest!

calypso2008 Wed 03-Oct-12 20:04:53

Me too - I have this, all of a sudden, my neck looks 'pulled' too, like a chicken. My face is fine though.

What do we do? Someone must know!

If I drink loads of water it does seem a bit better, but I fear it is permanent sun damage.

steben Wed 03-Oct-12 20:06:07

This is a fear of mine I have to say - I shudder each time I see Deirdre off corrie! Not much help but I use a bust and neck cream - either guinot or Clarins when I can afford it - and palmers or a heavy duty day cream if i cant just for that area. Might be a waste if time but I also slap on sun cream as I believe that area is so affected because it us exposed to the sun. Mid 30's so am hoping prevention might be better than cure?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now