Talk

Advanced search

Merino base-layers at TK Maxx?

(7 Posts)
Plumpcious Wed 03-Oct-12 13:15:16

I've heard that TK Maxx sometimes stocks merino base layers (eg EDZ), and I'm guessing that now is the right time of year to start looking out for them. Does anyone know which section I should look in? Eg sportswear; underwear; jumpers? Are they usually packaged or on a hanger?

Thanks!

Itsgottabebags Wed 03-Oct-12 17:12:42

I don't know what the actual product is but trying sportwear would be a good place to start. Also try their online shop and see if they are on there.

magso Wed 03-Oct-12 17:54:28

I have seen ski thermals in the sports section - alongside yoga bands and mats in my local TKMaxx.

mistlethrush Wed 03-Oct-12 17:58:50

I've seen them in there too - they're normally packaged (and, afaicr near the mens clothes in the one I've visited)

BikeRunSki Wed 03-Oct-12 18:11:01

If you are ever in The Lake District, there's an EDZ factory shop in Keswick and they also sell samples in the Aiguille shop in Stately.

BikeRunSki Wed 03-Oct-12 18:11:43

Stavely, not Stately!

mistlethrush Thu 04-Oct-12 08:25:33

BRS - they're in the town centre branch of the store near us and downstairs, on the wall next to the escalator (or they were, but they've probably changed the layout by now) - it would be interesting to know whether prices are comparable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now