Talk

Advanced search

Holly Valance wedding dress

(60 Posts)
Lottapianos Mon 01-Oct-12 14:57:31

here

Yes, I read the Fail sometimes every day blush

I love it, it's something different and she looks amazing in it. I love the 100 foot long veil too, fab.

And her usually-odd-looking fiance looks great too.

I have a feeling this might be controversial one though so share your thoughts folks! wink

GooseyLoosey Mon 01-Oct-12 14:59:06

Too much for me - it seemed to have an awful lot going on.

WinklyFriedChicken Mon 01-Oct-12 15:02:40

She looks very happy and I wish her well but her dress looks like an ostrich, a roll of toilet paper and granny's old lacy tablecloth got in a fight and they all lost.

BackforGood Mon 01-Oct-12 15:03:31

I like the dress - couldn't see where is said about the veil or a pic of what it was like, but that does sound a bit OTT for my taste.

Do not like what he's wearing though!

On most people it would look awful but I do think she gets away with it. It's one of those you have to tall, slim and graceful to carry off and she is. She looks stunning envy

margerykemp Mon 01-Oct-12 15:12:40

Grey? No.

RSVPentathlon Mon 01-Oct-12 15:14:49

I like the dress, I like the veil
but separately.

Together are a bit too much

sugarice Mon 01-Oct-12 15:15:56

She looks beautiful [she'd look good in a sack imo] but I hate the dress and I don't like his Tux either.

TheOneWithTheHair Mon 01-Oct-12 15:17:35

I loved the dress but my god she looks like Barbie!!

BunnyLebowski Mon 01-Oct-12 15:27:47

Orrible dress.

The bodice is ill fitting and stripper-esque.

The skirt looks the aftermath of a goose hitting an airplane engine.

The veil looks like a net curtain.

Must try harder Flick Scully.

BunnyLebowski Mon 01-Oct-12 15:28:55

Fifth picture down.

Second guest from the right only has one leg.

CupsofTeaAndHandfulsOfCake Mon 01-Oct-12 15:32:27

I think she looks beautiful. I had a huge dress like hers, --not that I looked even 1% as good as she does--and some people would think my dress was OTT but I waited a long time to get married and I wanted a day all about me in a big dress smile <still wondering how I convinced anyone to marry me>

LadyMargolotta Mon 01-Oct-12 15:32:59

Bunny I had noticed that!

I love the Miss Havisham comment on the DM website.

TheCraicDealer Mon 01-Oct-12 15:37:39

Really didn't like the dress, looked like it had been caught in a shredder. She does look radiantly happy though, which makes any outfit seem fabulous.

All time favourite wedding dress has to be Ralph Lauren's daughter's from last summer * swoon * wish my dad was a fashion designer....

CupsofTeaAndHandfulsOfCake Mon 01-Oct-12 15:37:48

Miss Havisham! smile

BunnyLebowski Mon 01-Oct-12 15:42:15

Didn't care for Mr Lauren's daughter's frock. Hate fishtails.

But speaking of famous progeny...I loved Ivanka Trump's dress

Absolutely stunning.

HipHopOpotomus Mon 01-Oct-12 15:45:48

completely OTT but very nice.

But is it grey at the bottom? or dirty?

TheCraicDealer Mon 01-Oct-12 15:46:07

Sorry, got my Laurens mixed up. It was his son getting married to Lauren Bush, [http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2062862/Lauren-Bush-fashion-heir-David-Laurens-fairytale-Western-wedding-photos.html here]. You need to have wonderful pictures to get over the fact you will now be called Lauren Lauren, I suppose.

TheCraicDealer Mon 01-Oct-12 15:46:37

FFS!!! Here.

BunnyLebowski Mon 01-Oct-12 15:48:05

Oh Em Gee Craic That is exquisite envy

AngryFeet Mon 01-Oct-12 15:50:26

Urrgghh that's an awful dress. She is so pretty she would have looked much better in something simple and fitted.

WTF is he wearing? He is a billionaire and he can't even afford a matchign jacket and trousers? confused

AngryFeet Mon 01-Oct-12 15:54:27

The persons leg is hidden behind the other. You just have to look really hard wink

minipie Mon 01-Oct-12 16:16:54

What a horrid dress. She's a very pretty girl, something simple would have shown her off much better. And the velvet tux is a bit Elton for me.

craic the dress in your link is absolutely amazing. grin at Lauren Lauren. You've got to wonder.

BackforGood Mon 01-Oct-12 16:19:42

I'm surprised how many of the guests are wearing such drab greys - 4th pic down especially.

SuperB0F Mon 01-Oct-12 16:24:36

Holly Valance is 29? Like Caprice is 37, methinks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now