Talk

Advanced search

Denim dress for DD - 18-24 months

(6 Posts)
suntodayplease Sun 30-Sep-12 22:38:54

Im trying to find a simple denim (or navy) dress for DD, preferably sleeveless. I bought one from Gap but she's growing out of it and the new style version is a bit fussy for my liking. h&m did a perfect one, but it's gone from my local store and their website doesn't appear to stock it either. I've looked at Boden, Zara, White Company, JoJo, Next, JL, M&S. Any other suggestions?

TIA

wildpoppy Sun 30-Sep-12 22:39:12

Ebay

trixymalixy Sun 30-Sep-12 22:52:03

I agree. eBay. I have bought several gap denim dresses for DD from eBay.

suntodayplease Sun 30-Sep-12 23:10:03

Thanks, totally forgot to look on eBay, have found a couple that would be perfect. Any eBay tips? I'm fairly new to it, and often get outburst at the last second.

suntodayplease Sun 30-Sep-12 23:10:32

Outbid of course...

wildpoppy Sun 30-Sep-12 23:22:07

I set my phone alarm for two mins before auction ends, know my max bid and put it in via phone app 20 secs before end of auction. Stops me being outbid by someone by ten pence on a whim - only if they've decided a higher mount before - and stops me getting carried away and spending more than I want because auction is ended by time I get chance to bid again.

And remember to include cost of postage in your calculations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now