Talk

Advanced search

No7 / Benefit / Clinique.

(8 Posts)
Pastabee Sun 30-Sep-12 20:40:37

I fancy a change of foundation and a new lip colour. I'm on mat leave and live rurally so find it hard to get into the city. Have used Bobbi Brown in the past. 

Boots in the nearest town has a choice of these 3 counters but I haven't used any before apart from Clinique skin care and Benefit Erase Paste.

Which would you choose or would you wait until you can get to Bobbi Brown?

BoysBoysBoysAndMe Sun 30-Sep-12 20:42:29

No7 I hate. It's just higher priced crap IMO.

Not tried Clinique.

Love love love benefit. Staff have always been fab and the quality has always been great IMO. Never let me down.

Pastabee Sun 30-Sep-12 20:48:57

Thanks boysboysboys. Is there anything you'd particularly recommend?

41notTrendy Sun 30-Sep-12 20:53:46

I have a Clinique foundation which is great. My mum does too and I'm envy at how fab it makes her look. They have just done a BB cream too if you wanted something lighter.
I find no7 oily, but that could be my skin. Don't know about Benefit!

BoysBoysBoysAndMe Sun 30-Sep-12 21:02:55

Go and have a consultation. The girl I had was lovely and recommended one for my skin type, put some on me and colour matched etc.

And the mascara and blusher and moonlight highlighter are great.

But my advice would be get a consultation. It's free and they're really helpful.

Pastabee Sun 30-Sep-12 21:45:46

Thanks boys. I think I'll do that.

chocolatespiders Sun 30-Sep-12 21:48:00

42nottrendy- which foundation do you and your mum use?

my daughter has a clinique one for spotty skin and she loves it smile I use lancome foundation.

41notTrendy Mon 01-Oct-12 10:47:10

Ahem, 41!
I use the anti-redness one, I can't remember which one my mum has, she doesn't have a 'problem' skin so it'll be either super balanced or perfectly real.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now