Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking for an under eye concealer

(12 Posts)
tabbycat15 Sun 30-Sep-12 14:57:50

One that doesn't go cakey or settle in the lines. I am using revlon colour stay but it's not very good. I don't mind a cheap or expensive brand.

beeny Sun 30-Sep-12 14:58:49

Bobbi Brown is very good.

cocolepew Sun 30-Sep-12 15:02:59

I like the roller ball garnier one.

MrsMiniversCharlady Sun 30-Sep-12 15:05:47

MUA brush on concealer from Superdrug is pretty good and at 2 quid a pop you've got nothing (or at least very little!) to lose.

tabbycat15 Sun 30-Sep-12 15:31:52

Thanks but I'm in Australia but I do muss Boots & Super drug.

freerangeeggs Sun 30-Sep-12 15:53:13

Bobbi Brown. I use the bisque one.

Eliza22 Sun 30-Sep-12 15:55:58

Estée Lauder Double Wear concealer. I've tried others and always come back to this.

I'm not a Lauder fan, in any other way, but this one product.

tangerinajolie Sun 30-Sep-12 15:58:14

I had to buy one at the airport recently as forgot to bring one and bought maybelline lumitouch (i think that's what it is called) in nude shade.

It is amazing - best one i've ever used from all the more expensive brands.

I came home and bought 2 more to put by as they have a habit of discontinuing things I like!

Also, btw any under eye concealer should be very lightly dusted with loose powder (only a tiny whisper) to set it and stop it creasing.

rabbitonthemoon Sun 30-Sep-12 16:35:26

If you can get your hands on it, By Terry is the absolute dogs bollocks of under eye concealers. Finding By Terry has been a make up revelation. And a serious serious purse drain! It doesnt cake, dry, over highlight etc etc. I am currently saving up for it as I recently got a mortgage out to by their foundation which is just amazingly good. But I keep popping into space nk and making them put it on me smile

For now, I have the Aldi one which is prob no good to you. It's ok. But I probably wouldn't get another.

cashmere Sun 30-Sep-12 16:38:11

I have awful dark circles and also love Bobbi Brown corrector in light bisque (very pale skin).

GobblersKnob Sun 30-Sep-12 17:10:53

The new Clinique even better eyes thing is amazing, very impressed. Not really a concealer though.

I have Maybelline Lumitouch too! It's really good isn't it smile

tabbycat15 Mon 01-Oct-12 03:44:53

Thanks I always set with loose powder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now