Talk

Advanced search

Please can you find my friend some shoes?

(3 Posts)
DialsMavis Sat 29-Sep-12 19:44:04

Please help my friend! she is wearing this dress next Saturday and need shoes to go with it. She doesn't usually wear heels but is willing to give them a go (as long as they are quite clumpy). She is thinking midnight blue wedges of some sort...
She didn't mention a budget, but looking at the price of the dress shock I assume she can go a bit posher than New Look! As i usually can't go much posher than New Look, I thought you lot may be able to help. It is for a wedding, she is 38, tall and thin with big size 8 feet and is usually only spotted in jeans, a t shirt and trainers.
smile

UsedToBeAContender Sat 29-Sep-12 19:47:39

Umm..isn't that a bit er..revealing for a wedding?
I'm pretty sure I can spot the model's pants.

DialsMavis Sat 29-Sep-12 19:52:26

I know! I assume it's hoiked up in that pic or something, or maybe fs is longer... I have known her for 12 years and never in that time seen her legs, so it seems a strange choice. If it isn't that dress it is very similar, will check the site again. it is definitely a Drawn in Light dress and the bottom see through patterny bit looks the same. It does look more dressy IRL, maybe she is wearing opaques or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now