Talk

Advanced search

these look good to me

(8 Posts)
thriftychic Fri 28-Sep-12 23:12:31

but i could never afford them!

where would i find a cheaper version ? and do you think they look nice ?
do tell
https://www.theoutnet.com/product/161468

bonzo77 Fri 28-Sep-12 23:15:28

Sorry. Don't like. Not even for 1/10 of the sale price.

Teeb Fri 28-Sep-12 23:22:15

I quite like them. Very Kate Moss-esque.

I've had a look for similar and these suede ones or these are the closest I could find.

What do you think to a heel?

thriftychic Fri 28-Sep-12 23:27:44

i have some boots with a bit of a heel and for some reason my feet have been really hurting when wearing them ( were fine last year) i suspect i have bunions coming on as all the women in my family have developed bunions ( brill hmm)
so , looking at flat boots. i am short though , 5ft1 and have yet to find any that look half decent .
the chinese laundry ones look nice but over the knee , think that would be too high for a short arse !

HyvaPaiva Sat 29-Sep-12 14:41:24

Topshop Dominic are the ones I swear by, I have them in brown and black. They are flatter than they look with a zip from foot to top. I'm 4ft 11in and a disability means I have leg pain and can't wear a heel of any kind: these are the comfiest to wear all day and most supportive boots I've ever had. Plus they are pretty and just yesterday someone asked me where I got them. I got them in Topshop last winter so eBay is probably the only place to get them now. Hope this helps.

trixymalixy Sat 29-Sep-12 15:17:13

I have topshop boots like that, from a couple of years ago. They're called downy and they come up on eBay every so often.

trixymalixy Sat 29-Sep-12 15:18:37

any chance you're a size 4?

thriftychic Sat 29-Sep-12 22:06:15

i like the look of those ! not a size 4, a 5 1/2 but thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now