Talk

Advanced search

Pick me a parka!

(4 Posts)
nm123 Thu 27-Sep-12 21:43:40

Am torn between these parkas - please help me pick! Most likely to be worn with skinny jeans and converse, maybe brogues or tan ankle boots. Happy to see alternatives too! Thanks peeps.

Topshop 1

Topshop 2

Warehouse

Oasis - would remove the leopard fur thing though I think.

Catrin Thu 27-Sep-12 22:30:44

Well...am biased as have the Oasis one (thanks to a Voucher code 20%off). Tis great! Am wearing mine (lining removed) with skinnies and ankle boots, but also for work with skirts and knee high boots. Have tried with lining and is v warm, so am saving for winter playground duty days.
Only down side (if is one?) - bought a 12, though am a 10 and is a bit snug with lining plus thicker jumper.

nm123 Fri 28-Sep-12 13:26:33

Thanks catrin!

Debating whether to order them all and try them at home... Though the faff of returning them all is putting me off. We've only got oasis and warehouse in our Debenhams so dont always have the full range in stock though s'pose I could ring and see. I also like to compare things side by side.....

nm123 Fri 28-Sep-12 13:27:15

Ps. What is the lining thing like? I usually quite like an animal print but that looks a tad OTT?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now