Talk

Advanced search

MiH Marrakesh - what the blazes do I wear on my feet in Winter?

(7 Posts)
Sheila Thu 27-Sep-12 19:21:11

For those not familiar these are gorgeous flared jeans - tight to the knee then flaring out to the floor. Very flattering to the hefty-thighed pear shape (that's me).

Anyway, they really need to be worn with a heel and I was thinking 2" heel ankle boot for daytime , but what style? I've bought a pair from Clarks and they're fantastically comfy - sort of cowboyish- but I can't help feeling they're a bit clumpy/mumsy.

What do you think?

justasecond Thu 27-Sep-12 21:02:45

What about a wedge. Personally I have a thing about wedge shoes in general but they would work well with a flare. If not wedges then I think you need something with a chunky heel.

Iatemyskinnyperson Thu 27-Sep-12 22:17:58

Sounds 70's style, so something chunky/platformy?

trixymalixy Thu 27-Sep-12 23:00:41

I tired these jeans on in TKMaxx. £20 they were. They were on the wrong hanger, they didn't fit <<sob>> thought I'd found an utter bargain!

Don't think they'd go with cow boyish boots. Agree with wedges.

alwaysrunninginheels Fri 28-Sep-12 06:32:03

I have had mih Marrakesh in demin and white for years and always wear with a wedge. You hardly see the shoe when the jeans almost skim the floor though. Love em.....looking at coloured ones for winter!

DonaAna Fri 28-Sep-12 09:11:00

I wore my Marrakesh with wedge desert boots last year - worked really well.

Sheila Fri 28-Sep-12 22:56:41

Aha - wedges. It seems I can run from them no longer. Would the Oasis Carrie suede wedge ankle boot look ok, or are we talking wedge trainers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now