Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find my skinny perfect jeans!

(4 Posts)
thetigerwhocametoteax Thu 27-Sep-12 14:57:35

I have bought some fab ankle boots for winter and need some slim jeans to wear tucked in. I currently live in Topshop Martha jeans but these are too baggy around the knee and ankle to do tucked in. However, although I am fairly slim (size 8 -10 normally) most skinny jeans I've tried won't pull over my chunky calfs - I can not get Topshop Baxter jeans above my ankles!

I think I need a generous skinny or slim straight leg jean definitely with some stretchiness. Can probably go to £60 max for a good quality pair. Oh and I need to internet shop as I have a hyper 2 year old and a 6 weeks old endlessly feeding baby! Sorry lots of wants haven't I? grin

amothersplaceisinthewrong Thu 27-Sep-12 14:59:39

Next lift slim and shape (not that you need that!) are very skinny and stretchy and are £45.

RamblingRosa Thu 27-Sep-12 15:07:27

Uniqlo new stretchy skinny jeans. Brilliant. Get a size down though. I got some and they gave quite a bit and now need a belt to stay put.

Poodlehorse Thu 27-Sep-12 15:36:48

M&S do some which have more than the average amount of stretch and I have outrageously big calves too, I feel your pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now