Talk

Advanced search

Good everyday mascara

(14 Posts)
HelgatheHairy Wed 26-Sep-12 14:50:33

As it says in the title really.

What do you use as an everyday mascara?? I'm sorted for going out mascara (Benefit They're real) but I want something less intense for everyday. I'm lucky enough to have long black lashes naturally so don't want anything too extreme as it looks too much. I like Benefit Bad Girl but wondering if anyone has any other recommendations.

On a bit of a roll of Style and Beauty threads. This is my first one of three, so if you know anything about dog walking footwear or have an opinion on parkas come find my other ones!

Fadqueen Wed 26-Sep-12 15:33:29

I've used Max Factor for years, mainly 2000 calorie and more recently Masterpiece. Funnily enough, I am a recent convert to Benefit They're real for going out!
Hope that helps.

SlinkyB Wed 26-Sep-12 16:10:36

I recommend Maybelline's Colossal Volum Express mascara. It's in bright yellow packaging, so easy to find! Have had mine ages, has not gone dry or gunky, and is perfect for everyday (I love YSL faux cills for weekend/nights out).

QueenBeebread Wed 26-Sep-12 16:21:09

I like Blinc for a natural look and it doesn't smudge at all so I don't have to be precious about it during the day.

sleeze Wed 26-Sep-12 16:24:24

Another vote for Maybelline. Mind you, I didn't get on with Benefit mascara!

MrsBovary Wed 26-Sep-12 16:25:56

Estee Lauder Double Wear. I wear it all the time as it doesn't smudge.

ArcticRoll Wed 26-Sep-12 16:29:41

Agree Madamebovary- Estee Lauder Double Wear is fab as does't smudge and I also like Clinique Naturally Glossy but is not smudgeproof but love that it's not clompy looking.

kiwigirl42 Wed 26-Sep-12 16:52:29

I love Clinique naturally glossy mascara too - its the only mascara which makes my eyelashes look darker without them looking clownlike (I have long lashes and the ends get caught in my eyebrows if I wear clumpy mascara lol!!)

QuinnFabray Wed 26-Sep-12 16:53:05

Bourjois Volume Glamour is good for every day. Doesn't smudge, not to over the top. Barry M do a good one too, in a purple tube. Lash Modelling I think it's called. Both under seven quid and better than some expensive ones I've tried. I love Benefit's They're Real best of all though.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Wed 26-Sep-12 16:54:18

I wear the Benefit one all the time, but only one layer for daytime.

HelgatheHairy Wed 26-Sep-12 17:09:08

Thanks all, will try some of those. Forgot to mention, I seem to be allergic to all Maybelline, so won't be trying those!

NettoSuperstar Wed 26-Sep-12 17:12:06

Blinc, because it doesn't move, only mascara I've tried that doesn't.

fluffydressinggown Wed 26-Sep-12 17:24:31

Lancome Hypnose

sassytheFIRST Wed 26-Sep-12 17:26:00

estee lauder doublewear - I am an inveterate eye-rubber and this stays put

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now