Talk

Advanced search

Grey leather ankle boots! I have found a pair at long last!!

(16 Posts)
ALittleLemonTwist Wed 26-Sep-12 14:25:37

I can not tell you how long I've been searching for a pair and managed to bag the last pair on line from TK Maxx but my sister said she has seen them in her local store.

here they are. Aren't they lovely?

justasecond Wed 26-Sep-12 14:37:06

I was just about to post about the same thing. I too have bagged a pair of those lovely dune boots. I ordered online from tkmaxx they arrived today and are very nice, more a greige than grey though. Good heel height as well. Ihave a size 40 if anyone is interested as I ordered 2 pairs.

bubbakin Wed 26-Sep-12 14:58:11

Oh liking those! Do you mind me asking how much they are & as they're grey/beige do you think they'll go with brown?
Thank you

ALittleLemonTwist Wed 26-Sep-12 15:01:53

They were £50 (rrp £100). I think they are still quite a neutral colour so should go ok with brown. Can't wait for them to arrive smile

AnOldieButNotSoGoody Wed 26-Sep-12 18:41:06

Love them!

Lucky you smile

MacyGracy Wed 26-Sep-12 19:04:07

Wow, I ordered these last night! Glad they have the thumbs up and I ordered when I did?

AnOldieButNotSoGoody Wed 26-Sep-12 20:00:31

Where did you order them Macy?

envy They are exactly what I have been looking for for TWO WHOLE YEARS! Grrrr at them being all gone.

MacyGracy Wed 26-Sep-12 20:17:05

I ordered them from TK maxi website but it was actually Monday not last night (did do another order last night for more boots though!). I had an email saying they were dispatched last night so expecting them anytime soon!

MacyGracy Wed 26-Sep-12 20:17:24

TK Maxx even!

MacyGracy Wed 26-Sep-12 20:19:12

Just saw they are coming via Hermes so they'll prob be ages and flung over the back gate in the rain, Hermes are appalling delivery company!

dexter73 Thu 27-Sep-12 07:46:58

These are quite similar.

AmberNectarine Thu 27-Sep-12 07:48:25

remus have you seen these from Whistles. A bit expensive but there is a 25% off code with Grazia at the moment...

justasecond Thu 27-Sep-12 13:11:24

I tried on those whistles ones they were very nice but the shape did not work for me as I have big feet and thin legs.

ALittleLemonTwist Thu 27-Sep-12 14:00:32

Amber those are lovely

Remus may be worth checking in your local store? My sister said they had them in the Bristol branch last week.

Huzzah for grey leather boots! WHY is everything suede these days??

AWimbaWay Thu 27-Sep-12 14:12:11

Completely different style I know, but I'm considering these grey leather jigsaw boots I need a good grip sole for the slippery school run walk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now