Talk

Advanced search

Kickers for 10 yo DD

(3 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 26-Sep-12 09:12:34

My daughter announced this morning (like they do) that she'd like Kickers for school, and of course all the other girls wear them hmm

I was thinking about what she could wear for winter (currantly got a MaryJane style so her feet would get soaked)

Are they any good? They look pretty sturdy.And I could get her to wear her thick tights with them.
Where to look (need black ones for school). I don't want to look online until she's tried them on.

TIA

melliebobs Wed 26-Sep-12 09:18:56

I used to have them at school (well high school cos mum insisted I had proper fitting ones from clarks) and they lasted the whole school year

If u have a Windsors near you they often have them in at a fraction of the price so u could try them smile

marriednotdead Wed 26-Sep-12 09:43:12

They are great, very hard wearing. My DS has worn them all the way through secondary school and they last the entire academic year with a reheel around Feb half term.

If you Google Kickers stockists in your area you will be able to try them on before shopping around online. My local school shop stocks them. Most people I've discussed it with say that they come up a bit small.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now