Talk

Advanced search

Quick style help with boots colour, please :)

(6 Posts)
FlamingoBingo Wed 26-Sep-12 08:43:42

I'm going out today to get me a pair of fitflop crush boots but I don't know what colour to get.

I'd prefer chocolate to black, but can I get away with wearing chocolate boots with black jeans/leggings? I wear a lot of short skirts with black leggings in the winter...or I guess I could get brown leggings...but with a denim skirt?

I can't picture it. I know I could play it safe and get black boots, but I love brown boots. Can anyone advise?

Am going shopping in next couple of hours.

dexter73 Wed 26-Sep-12 08:55:04

If you wear black leggings a lot then I would go for black boots. I think the brown boots would look ok with black leggings, but black would look better. Not sure about brown leggings!

FlamingoBingo Wed 26-Sep-12 12:25:15

Thank you smile

dingdong3 Wed 26-Sep-12 14:05:55

I agree with Dexter - don't go changing your wardrobe if black leggings are what you have and enjoy wearing. Also brown leggings can be a bit dodgy..and SO many different shades of brown out there.

stbm Thu 27-Sep-12 09:23:06

Love to know how you got on with the boots as I have been thinking of getting a pair. Also wasn't sure about black or brown....

FlamingoBingo Fri 28-Sep-12 10:49:17

I love them, stbm! I hoped to get the chocolate ones as the tan ones looked so orange online, but they only had the tan and the black ones in stock. However, the tan ones look fantastic and they're so comfy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now