Talk

Advanced search

Oils - Decleor or Clarins or other?

(5 Posts)
LanternFestival Wed 26-Sep-12 08:07:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HazleNutt Wed 26-Sep-12 08:12:23

I have combination/oily skin and love this one, it claims to be a serum for some reason, but is actually oil
http://www.lookfantastic.com/decleor-aromessence-excellence-serum-15ml/10360551.html
Have tried clarins as well but didn't like it that much.

HazleNutt Wed 26-Sep-12 08:17:37

sorry www.lookfantastic.com/decleor-aromessence-excellence-serum-15ml/10360551.html

HoopDePoop Wed 26-Sep-12 10:25:07

I use Neal's Yard Rose Facial Oil which is lovely. £25 but lasts yonks. My skin is combination I suppose, gets dry in winter, visible pores.

Pinot recommended argan oil on another thread which I might give a go next, cheap too. I have coconut oil I use on my hair but it didn't seem good on my skin, made it feel dry and greasy at the same time.

dingdong3 Wed 26-Sep-12 14:12:36

I use the Neal's Yard Rosehip oil, which is derived from the berry as opposed to the flower. It's not floral smelling but is amazing and healing. It's an organic, natural version of the petroleum based awfulness that is Bio Oil. Great for sun ageing or scars. It's about £16 from memory.
Rose is calming and good for hormonal skin, which is probably why the Decleor girl recommended it. Have never used their range tho so sorry, no help to you really! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now