Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sleep in rollers ? Anyone tried them?

(6 Posts)
Urbanvoltaire Wed 26-Sep-12 01:39:36

Ive seen a few tutorials on YouTube. Am tempted as my hair is pretty lifeless. My question is, how comfortable are they really to sleep in?

Tia all

xmasevebundle Wed 26-Sep-12 02:57:55

Okay when you get use to them, id get the very bouncy rollers and a hairnet.

The sprial ones with metal are very good if your going for that tight curl, there is paper you can use i forgot what its calledblush(i should know as im a hairdresser) Oh the shame!

You wrap the 'paper' around the sprial one piece and fold it into your hair.

Today i bought myself some heated rollers as a treat for being pregnant? any excuse

They are called Babliss 30 rollers and might be a lot better if you want 'umph hair' roughly leave them in for about 20min or until cool down!

£30 in boots but get £5 off, and points if your a memebergrin

Or £26 in argos.

swooosh Wed 26-Sep-12 03:18:43

I have Sleep Rollers, I don't use them to sleep in. I have tried but the only comfortable position is on your back which I can't sleep like. They ARE quite comfortable though and leave your hair looking fab.

Urbanvoltaire Wed 26-Sep-12 09:56:26

Thanks everyone, I'll have a look in Boots & see how bouncy they are. I've tried my fair share of straighteners, babyliss big hair thing, Velcro rollers in the hope that my hair will be bouncy! wink

FirstTimeForEverything Wed 26-Sep-12 13:14:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

regnamechange Wed 26-Sep-12 13:41:21

Try them they are brill!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now