Talk

Advanced search

Online clothes boutiques (not Net-a-Porter prices)?

(11 Posts)
Ginda Tue 25-Sep-12 21:59:54

I have to go to a wedding in 3 weeks and am starting to despair of finding anything to wear. Are there any mid-range online retailers selling stylish, smart clothes for women who can't afford Net-a-Porter but are too old for TopShop? There is literally nothing on the high
street for me.

I would like a dress, with sleeves. A scoop neck as have big boobs and a crew neck style is horrendous. Knee length or just above. Have been in Jigsaw, Phase Eight, Coast, Whistles, Reiss, Ted Baker, Karen Millen, and found nothing. Am a size 10 but with lumpy middle so body-con is out.

Any nice online places where I could look?

crazyaccountant Tue 25-Sep-12 22:39:49

Have you looked here?
www.damselinadress.co.uk/shop/dresses.aspx

Hopefully Wed 26-Sep-12 07:02:12

Me & Em
Boden (sorry)

ujjayi Wed 26-Sep-12 07:08:03

Oliver Bonas
The Outnet (sister site to NAP but at reduced prices)
Get My Fashion
ASOS

Itsgottabebags Wed 26-Sep-12 07:24:40

Ebay outlets?

Itsgottabebags Wed 26-Sep-12 07:25:04

Tk maxx online

Dollydowser Wed 26-Sep-12 07:35:47

Pepperberry

Sonotkylie Wed 26-Sep-12 12:52:48

Hobbs outlet online is worth a look

suburban Wed 26-Sep-12 12:55:18

Atterly Road set up by the founders of Net a Porter as a more affordable alternative.

DonaAna Wed 26-Sep-12 13:00:04

Outnet and Yoox - great bargains on designer clothes.
Outnet also has a what to wear to a wedding tutorial (very smart clothes, but perhaps worth a look).

Ginda Wed 26-Sep-12 22:18:24

Thanks all. I had a look at Atterley Road at the weekend and found nice stuff but nothing suitably "weddingy". I will have a look on Outnet though, especially for the wedding advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now