Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got the glossy hunter wellies?

(6 Posts)
The3Bears Tue 25-Sep-12 18:17:51

I know alot of people hate them but Ive decided to get some hunter wellies and after lots of searching have decided I like the black glossy ones best as I think they'll go with most my wardrobe. Has anyone got them, do they go with alot of things like skinny jeans black/blue etc?

Happybunny12 Tue 25-Sep-12 18:27:03

Not yet but I luffs them! Trying to order them in the dark red colour but they have been sold out where I've tried. Are you getting yours online?

issimma Tue 25-Sep-12 18:27:33

I want some too - bookmarking in the hope of a cheap link grin.

minicc Tue 25-Sep-12 18:30:12

I have the calf length ones. Without meaning to sound like a total knob, I tend to wear them as I would black boots. I had a pair of navy ones before but found they looked a bit odd with my black north face. But then, I suppose in the grand scheme of things......wink

The3Bears Tue 25-Sep-12 19:07:15

Yes going to order mine from amazon as have a voucher and theres 20%off you first online clothes/footwear order if you sign up for the emails so they work out much cheaper.
I was going to get navy minicc but though the black would be best, now im just worried about the length I prefer the tall ones but im only 5ft 3 am I going to look stupid? i've seen other people around my height with them and they look fine but i dont want to look ridiculous.

minicc Tue 25-Sep-12 19:48:05

I found the tall ones were a bit uncomfortable on my short (but perfectly formed) 5ft2 legs! The shorter boots are much more wearable on long walks. Not great for peppa pig style puddle jumping though! I also wear a lot of black, however my friends navy ones look great with her khaki Liam Gallagher parka x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now