Talk

Advanced search

Ankle boots and short legs

(4 Posts)
daisygatsby Tue 25-Sep-12 17:53:04

I'd like some ankle boots for the autumn to make a change from the knee length ; but I have short legs and am thinking ankle boots may be unflattering .

Do the short legged amongst you wear ankle boots?

The3Bears Tue 25-Sep-12 18:14:44

I am only 5ft 3inches and last winter all I wore were my Topshop Allegra boots they were really flattering, I would go for a little bit of a heel and you'll be fine, If anything they can make your legs look longer smile

ujjayi Tue 25-Sep-12 18:26:37

I understand your anxiety but if you find a pair you love and you feel confident in them then go for it smile I am short of leg (and long of body...thanks mum) and I wear them with skirts, dresses & skinny trousers. I think they look fine and I've yet to witness anyone openly criticising me (or sniggering in a "WTAF" kind of way).

Agree that a heel will make a difference. Lots of mid-height heels around at the moment so you don't need to face a 5" towering stiletto every day wink

nipersvest Tue 25-Sep-12 18:43:30

go for a heel or wedge ones, it does make a difference. i'm 5ft 2 and wear these blowfish ones a lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now