Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Merrell Boots

(5 Posts)
Makinglists Tue 25-Sep-12 16:23:16

I've been thinking about buying a pair of the oslo boots for a while (b'day money burning a hole in my pocket) anyway noticed that field and trek have knocked down some of their prices since the w/e. I've just ordered a pair of oslo expresso boots for £45 (they were £90) at the w/e - limited sizes but a great bargin!
http://www.fieldandtrek.com/Activity/Walking/Ladies-Walking-Boots

haggisaggis Tue 25-Sep-12 17:13:36

that's a bargain! DH bought me a pair 2 weeks ago but we paid full price in an outdoor shop..don't think 'll show him this!

Greekstartedit Tue 25-Sep-12 19:27:56

Ohh I like those. I am moving back to uk this winter after living in Greece so I reckon my toes that already feel the cold are going to need something to keep them warm. The suede ones are waterproof though ???

Beamur Tue 25-Sep-12 19:31:39

Only £45 in certain sizes though. £90 otherwise.

Abzs Tue 25-Sep-12 21:36:53

They are waterproof. They have Merrell's own waterproof membrane in them. The suede needs to be sprayed with proofer or it'll get water marked though.

I found them very warm, probably too warm last winter (which wasn't very cold), so a bit sweaty - needs careful sock choice.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: