Talk

Advanced search

Merrell Boots

(5 Posts)
Makinglists Tue 25-Sep-12 16:23:16

I've been thinking about buying a pair of the oslo boots for a while (b'day money burning a hole in my pocket) anyway noticed that field and trek have knocked down some of their prices since the w/e. I've just ordered a pair of oslo expresso boots for £45 (they were £90) at the w/e - limited sizes but a great bargin!
http://www.fieldandtrek.com/Activity/Walking/Ladies-Walking-Boots

haggisaggis Tue 25-Sep-12 17:13:36

that's a bargain! DH bought me a pair 2 weeks ago but we paid full price in an outdoor shop..don't think 'll show him this!

Greekstartedit Tue 25-Sep-12 19:27:56

Ohh I like those. I am moving back to uk this winter after living in Greece so I reckon my toes that already feel the cold are going to need something to keep them warm. The suede ones are waterproof though ???

Beamur Tue 25-Sep-12 19:31:39

Only £45 in certain sizes though. £90 otherwise.

Abzs Tue 25-Sep-12 21:36:53

They are waterproof. They have Merrell's own waterproof membrane in them. The suede needs to be sprayed with proofer or it'll get water marked though.

I found them very warm, probably too warm last winter (which wasn't very cold), so a bit sweaty - needs careful sock choice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now