Talk

Advanced search

DIY Brazilian keratin treatment - kerapremium?

(6 Posts)
SilverSixpence Tue 25-Sep-12 15:59:50

Hi,
has anyone tried this treatment? I've been reading about it and it sounds very effective, I'm sick of having tangled frizzy hair! Loads of great reviews on Amazon.com (american site) and good feedback on Ebay.

They also have a different version available which is 'natural' i.e. formaldehyde/aldehyde free. Does anyone know if this is as effective as the original?

chocolateteabag Tue 25-Sep-12 17:29:09

Hi not used kerapremium but if it's anything like keratin kits amazon link here then it should work. I have used keratin kits twice and it's fab. Their website says they don't use formaldehyde in their product either link here
Good luck with whichever you choose

SilverSixpence Tue 25-Sep-12 18:55:53

thanks, i did think of trying that one but thought it might contain formaldehyde, if the kerapremium doesn't work will try that one instead

MorrisZapp Tue 25-Sep-12 19:08:36

I used the 25 quid one off Amazon. It was superb, and has no formaldehyde.

SilverSixpence Tue 25-Sep-12 19:48:51

Did it smell when you were straightening your hair? And is it easy to do yourself?

JaxTellerIsMyFriend Tue 25-Sep-12 19:51:17

I have had this done professionally at salons and it is amazing. My hair is lovely - so long as there is no moisture in the air. HA, this is Britain!

Have never tried the home kits, but think I will do. Might rope in my friend who is a hairdresser with the promise of wine and food to help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now