Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hair pieces for messy buns?

(12 Posts)
MissPerception Tue 25-Sep-12 13:48:06

I'm growing my hair and I've been watching the messy bun videos. Lots of them use fake hair to clip in and make it all look thicker/messier.

Does anyone use one or know where I can get one or are they naffola?

onetiredGelfmummy Tue 25-Sep-12 14:24:02

Boots do a few fake hair pieces, but the colour range is vair basic, as mine is dyed I can never match it sad

RhiRhi123 Tue 25-Sep-12 17:01:26

Try the Ken Paves collection on QVC. I don't have one personally but friends do and they rave about them. they are made up with lots of colours running through them so they match any shade IYSWIM.

Mumofjz Tue 25-Sep-12 17:04:21

Which part of the country do you live in. I know a great place in Manchester

BloooCowWonders Tue 25-Sep-12 17:36:24

Agree with Rhi. Mine is fab and no one ever guesses. Til I ruin the illusion and go on about my secret QVC vice smile.
I'm red-blond FWIW. And obviously never going to be sophisticated grin

LouMacca Tue 25-Sep-12 18:39:42

I bought the Boots one a couple of weeks ago, think it was only around £5

Its a great colour match for me and I like to wear it when I've not had time to wash/blow dry my hair - can just stick hair up in the bun. I think it looks nice smile

chaosisawayoflife Tue 25-Sep-12 19:01:08

I would love the idea, but fake hair makes me feel ick.

ZenNudist Tue 25-Sep-12 19:12:50

Mumofjz, what's the place in Manchester?

LouMacca Tue 25-Sep-12 22:01:26

Think Mumofjz is probably talking about Pauls Hair.

fuckadoodlepoopoo Tue 25-Sep-12 22:02:55

Ooh i want one!

MissPerception Tue 25-Sep-12 23:27:21

ooh thanks for all the ideas. I did look in my Boots but they didn't have any. Must try a bigger branch.

I know that false hair sounds icky but the You Tube videos have made me feel it's okay. smile

Mumofjz Wed 26-Sep-12 12:14:00

You were right LouMacca it is Pauls Hair, i got one in August for a wedding and i have coloured hair and they matched perfectly

Pauls Hair
Oldham Street
Manchester city centre

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now