Talk

Advanced search

I've just won a competition! Excited!

(3 Posts)
tanfastic Tue 25-Sep-12 12:02:57

But a bit scared also.....

It's for £150.00 Toni and Guy voucher and i've been cutting my own hair with the Mumsnet haircut for about 18 months confused.

I have been thinking of getting a professional haircut for a few months now as mine is starting to look a bit wonky but i'm more embarrassed about what to say when I book in for my first haircut. I assume I won't get more than three out of £150.00 at Toni and Guy.

They are going to laugh hysterically aren't they? blush

CajaDeLaMemoria Tue 25-Sep-12 12:06:12

You could phone and ask for the price list? And also check that they will let you split the voucher into separate visits. They wouldn't for me, but it might be a local store decision.

For £150 you'll get a really good cut, treatment and colour, or possibly two standard haircuts. If you wash your hair yourself and request the absolute cheapest service, you might get three out of it.

Enjoy yourself! If they ask, just say you haven't had your hair done for a while.

Are you going to have a restyle?

tanfastic Tue 25-Sep-12 12:11:55

I hope they let me split it. I'd definitely get three haircuts out of that here unless it's gone up massively in the last two years. If they don't let me split it then I will have one good cut and then see if I can purchase products with the remaining as there is no way i'd let them colour my hair. I used to get my hair highlighted and lowlighted by Toni and Guy years ago and both times I walked out and it never looked any different after handing over the best part of £100.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now