Talk

Advanced search

M&S cashmere

(6 Posts)
issimma Tue 25-Sep-12 11:19:36

Jesus, it's freezing out there! I want me some cashmere but don't have £££. Is M&S cashmere any good? (there's 20% off knitwear at the moment) Any other cheapish suppliers?

CointreauVersial Tue 25-Sep-12 12:58:24

It's OK, not top-notch, but perfectly good for the price. I have an M&S cashmere v-neck jumper from last year which is still looking good (and I machine-washed it shock).

CointreauVersial Tue 25-Sep-12 12:59:12

But best stick to a classic design - they have some stripy cashmere horrors in store at the moment.

monkeysmama Tue 25-Sep-12 13:02:38

I ordered some of their cashmere the other day and after spending ages choosing size, colour etc I checked out only to get an email saying none were in stock. Just to warn you. Uniqlo worth a look too and Cos.

RamblingRosa Tue 25-Sep-12 13:07:19

That's interesting monkeysmama. I've just had the same thing but with school uniform. I sent an indignant complaint email as they've been emailing me item by item telling me it's out of stock two weeks after I ordered it. Weirdly the stuff is still showing as in stock on the website. I wonder if they've got some problems with their website.

Re. the cashmere, I think the quality is ok but be careful about some of the styles. I think some of them are a bit too roomy to look stylish. I prefer little fitted cardis etc and I've bought M&S ones which were huge (not in a cool way, just in a droopy, unflattering way).

Millie1 Tue 25-Sep-12 13:15:30

Pure have 20% off their '10 Cashmere Essentials' just now .... I'm eyeing up either a polo or a cardigan but then I would also like/need ankle boots, skinny cords, a casual dress and I certainly can't have everything! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now