Talk

Advanced search

Are Kensington Uggs PITA

(10 Posts)
Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 10:54:48

I wanted them last year but didn't get them. I want them this year again but I heard they are PITA to get on and off. Is this true? Anyone with real experience here?

MimsyBorogroves Tue 25-Sep-12 11:18:51

Watching with interest as I am not-so-silently coveting a pair myself. smile

liftthatup Tue 25-Sep-12 11:29:33

Wearing mine today as is sooo cold here... They are a pita to get on and off so my advice is definitely to size up. Also, I wear 'pop' socks blush with mine to make them a bit slippier. Def go for it- love mine!

Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 11:36:08

What is a pop sock ???????????

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Tue 25-Sep-12 11:37:22

Pop socks are like stockings but just cover your feet. Sock shaped.

Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 12:32:31

Ah, I think I have a couple of them somewhere.

Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 12:33:49

Which colour though? Black? Caramel? Chocolate?

MrsMeow Tue 25-Sep-12 13:23:21

I got mine last year and wore them pretty much all winter and spring, and a few days of summer as well wink

They're fantastic quality and really warm too and have kept their shape really well despite me having flat feet - they haven't fallen in like some of the others do.

I've not had a problem getting them on & off at all. You do have to kind of tug them at the top to get your foot in but they're lovely & snug when on.

I've got them in black.

liftthatup Tue 25-Sep-12 13:47:57

Indeed pop socks are just as described. Am v embarrassed about them but they WORK!!! My Kensingtons are the 'toast' colour I think and are fairly versatile.

Lovewearingjeans Tue 25-Sep-12 15:44:50

I love my chocolate ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now