Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Are Kensington Uggs PITA

(10 Posts)
Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 10:54:48

I wanted them last year but didn't get them. I want them this year again but I heard they are PITA to get on and off. Is this true? Anyone with real experience here?

MimsyBorogroves Tue 25-Sep-12 11:18:51

Watching with interest as I am not-so-silently coveting a pair myself. smile

liftthatup Tue 25-Sep-12 11:29:33

Wearing mine today as is sooo cold here... They are a pita to get on and off so my advice is definitely to size up. Also, I wear 'pop' socks blush with mine to make them a bit slippier. Def go for it- love mine!

Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 11:36:08

What is a pop sock ???????????

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Tue 25-Sep-12 11:37:22

Pop socks are like stockings but just cover your feet. Sock shaped.

Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 12:32:31

Ah, I think I have a couple of them somewhere.

Mypopcornface Tue 25-Sep-12 12:33:49

Which colour though? Black? Caramel? Chocolate?

MrsMeow Tue 25-Sep-12 13:23:21

I got mine last year and wore them pretty much all winter and spring, and a few days of summer as well wink

They're fantastic quality and really warm too and have kept their shape really well despite me having flat feet - they haven't fallen in like some of the others do.

I've not had a problem getting them on & off at all. You do have to kind of tug them at the top to get your foot in but they're lovely & snug when on.

I've got them in black.

liftthatup Tue 25-Sep-12 13:47:57

Indeed pop socks are just as described. Am v embarrassed about them but they WORK!!! My Kensingtons are the 'toast' colour I think and are fairly versatile.

Lovewearingjeans Tue 25-Sep-12 15:44:50

I love my chocolate ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: