Talk

Advanced search

Boden Cable Knit Dress

(7 Posts)
ElizaDoMore Mon 24-Sep-12 17:13:28

Does anyone have it? Would you recommend it?

SomethingOnce Mon 24-Sep-12 17:27:26

Chandon had good things to say about it on another thread.

Might help if your finger is hovering ready to buy smile

MissBoPeep Mon 24-Sep-12 17:27:54

Yes and yes.
I have it in the petite size which is a couple o inches above my knee.

It's true to size IMO- maybe slightly on the small size because I'm a 10 or an 8 in Boden- and I bought the 10 which leaves room for a very thin cami underneath when it's very cold.

I like the material, but you would need to wear either a full length or waist slip under to stop the skirt clinging to tights, IMO.

ElizaDoMore Mon 24-Sep-12 18:03:30

I'm torn! The navy one is reduced but, truth be told, I really don't NEED another dress. Just looks so lovely! blush

Millie1 Mon 24-Sep-12 18:38:51

Oh, I'm looking for a knitted dress too .... wonder how it would sit with a pot belly/mummy tummy to take into consideration??

MissBoPeep Mon 24-Sep-12 19:16:39

Millie- the waist on it is quite high- not empire line but not natural waist level, so the full skirt would I think hide the tum- or buy Spanx!

Millie1 Mon 24-Sep-12 21:38:28

Thanks MissBoPeep. Had another look and decided not to order. Quite like, from White Stuff of all places, this and www.whitestuff.com/polly-knit-dress-prod401882_anchor_blu/ if only I can find them in a 10 to try on!! And maybe back to the good old Shred!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now