Talk

Advanced search

A couple of recommendations needed if you don't mind?

(5 Posts)
FloppyWire Mon 24-Sep-12 13:05:14

I'm looking to update my make up bag a bit and am looking for a decent primer and an eyeliner pen.

I'm currently using a chesp benefit knock off as a primer but it isn't doing much. My skin is combination, oily around the nose and really dry around the jawline. Is there any product out there that could deal with both?

I'm also really disappointed in my Bourjois eyeliner pen. It was great at first but it's dried out after a month! I find the pens easiest for me (hands are too clumsy for liquid liner, pencils all just seem to smudge)

If anyone loves a particular product I'd be grateful for a recommendation!

FloppyWire Mon 24-Sep-12 17:42:59

Shameless bump

xmasevebundle Mon 24-Sep-12 18:55:29

There is a liquid but you can apply it with a brush which you get with it. Its like applying eyeshadow..

Its either rimmel,maybel, looks in superdrug and boots. Its roughly £6 pound, i used it for a while and stopped its quite good but you dont get a lot in it, but lasts for months.

xmasevebundle Mon 24-Sep-12 18:58:34

Revlon colourstay pen is good!!

arthurfowlersallotment Mon 24-Sep-12 19:05:20

I like number 7 eyeliner and GOSH primer. Laura Mercier primer is a good one too but pricey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now