Talk

Advanced search

Boden Mid Season Sale!

(4 Posts)
bellabeeboo Mon 24-Sep-12 12:21:11

Just been onto the Boden site and I see they have up to 40% off selected items. Dunno how long it runs for though!!

stillwaitingforthesummer Mon 24-Sep-12 12:52:53

I received a flyer for this last week, and so held off buying the 2 things I wanted (Cosy Parka and Alexa dress) to see if they'd get cheaper today - they had about 15% off last week. They are both back up to full price, so considerably more expensive, today! And I don't even seem to have a free delivery code. "Sale" seems to be a bit misleading....

kiwidreamer Mon 24-Sep-12 14:06:28

I found a free delivery code on their website itself, free delivery and free returns up to dec 2012!

i got a dress in the summer clearance, for christmas in NZ, fingers crossed its nice! £129 down to £37 is a pretty good deal smile

redmayneslips Tue 25-Sep-12 14:02:07

I just ordered the Olivia dress in navy and the casual jersey shirt dress in navy too. Got 40% off both. Actually went on the get the navy wedge shoeboots but they were sold out in my size - boo! I REALLY wanted them too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now