Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I took a look at Zara, and found these shoes. I think I'm in love.

(20 Posts)
BlameItOnTheCuervo Sun 23-Sep-12 22:27:52

here shame I'd never wear them.

Hassled Sun 23-Sep-12 22:29:10

I couldn't/wouldn't wear them either, but they are shoes of immense beauty.

BlameItOnTheCuervo Sun 23-Sep-12 22:30:23

and these

they are just fabulous.

BlameItOnTheCuervo Sun 23-Sep-12 22:33:59

oh my!

purplepenguin86 Mon 24-Sep-12 00:23:33

Ooooh they are gorgeous. I would break my ankle within approximately 5 minutes of putting them on, but they are beautiful!

MadBusLady Mon 24-Sep-12 01:14:18

Meh. I never really got the super-high heels thing, glad they're on their way out. Possibly 0.5% of the women who wear them actually look elegant in them.

<cold water>

SomethingOnce Mon 24-Sep-12 02:29:57

I tried on the second style - terrible toe cleavage and I don't have especially long toes.

louwn Mon 24-Sep-12 07:45:11

I'm intending to buy the first ones in the tan colour for work. I only wear them in the office, don't actually walk anywhere, obviously : )

trixymalixy Mon 24-Sep-12 08:55:42

I am going to pick up the black version of the second pair linked at lunchtime. I suspect I am kidding myself and will not be able to walk in them and they will be returned.

BlameItOnTheCuervo Mon 24-Sep-12 10:24:48

oh, I cant wear them. but they are just so purty! the second would be wearable I think

TheBirdsTheBirds Mon 24-Sep-12 10:36:41

I wouldn't wear them, as I don't like the way high heels look, but they are art! They should be displayed in glass boxes, not worn smile

IShallPracticeMyCurtsey Mon 24-Sep-12 10:44:21

I bought the Vamp shoe blush in the black and tan. I'll wear them about twice a year, but they have filled a fancy-grown-up-shoe-sized hole in my wardrobe. I already own the perfect LBD (it's vintage LAURA ASHLEY of all things; my friend bought it on eBay, it was too small for her, and she gave it to me. I got it taken in and it is now fabulous) but somehow didn't have the right shoes to go with it.

trixy I'm actually OK at walking in heels, but these shoes will be indoor, evening shoes only. There's some security in the strap, at least.

IShallPracticeMyCurtsey Mon 24-Sep-12 10:45:09

Something

The toe cleavage is part of the look I think!

BlameItOnTheCuervo Mon 24-Sep-12 10:45:28

Yes! There is something about the shape that is just so gorgeous!

SomethingOnce Mon 24-Sep-12 12:45:54

Curtsey If the shoes were a top, IMO it would be a wardrobe malfunction.

trixymalixy Mon 24-Sep-12 19:13:44

Curtsey I picked the vamp shoes up from Zara today and wow, they are a very grown up fancy shoe, I totally love them. They're actually not bad to walk in because of the ankle strap.

Not sure what you mean about toe cleavage something. Maybe I just have short toes! You can see more of the side of your foot where the ball of your foot is than in other shoes, but not what I'd call a wardrobe malfunction!!

SomethingOnce Mon 24-Sep-12 22:14:22

Oh dear, I'm going to have to go back and try them on again, aren't I? To check if I have in fact got monkey toes blush

SomethingOnce Mon 24-Sep-12 22:20:25

Btw, trixymalixy, I hope you have fun wearing them. (I'm probably just bitter because they're totally unsuited to my lifestyle and even if they weren't, they're the kind of shoe DP would roll his eyes about. He just doesn't get it.)

trixymalixy Mon 24-Sep-12 22:53:06

Thank you! Tbh, I don't really have the lifestyle either and DH will probably roll his eyes.........

galletti Tue 25-Sep-12 23:03:04

Saw the Vamp shoes in store, and they are gorgeous - a lady was trying them on and they looked fab. i did pick them up but realised my feet were far too wide for them. Opted for an incredibly high pair of patent red shoes from Schuh, which will be worn at most twice a year, but have to say wore them on Saturday, and can't believe how many compliments I got - surprisingly comfortable too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now