Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Wedge trainer types?

(4 Posts)
ineedsomepeaceandquiet Sun 23-Sep-12 08:38:33

Am looking for some wedge trainer type converse. Not sure if they exist, has anyone seen them?

stainesmassif Sun 23-Sep-12 08:40:15

Google 'flatforms'.

monkeysmama Sun 23-Sep-12 09:02:37

Do you mean you want them from Converse? Otherwise look at Ash, New Look, Topshop, Primark, Matalan.

WipsGlitter Sun 23-Sep-12 09:10:54

Check the doesmybumlook40 blog. She's a massive post on these!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: