Talk

Advanced search

If I describe these boots I saw can you help me find them?

(10 Posts)
DottyWottyDooDah Sun 23-Sep-12 01:10:25

Argh. They were perfect. You know, the boots that would change my life. I didn't have the nerve to ask her where they were from and now I've lost my chance to own some forever sad

They were flat, black, leather knee high. Had a look of a chelsea boot (with the elastic panel up the side) but more casual (the leather and sole looked more like this ). Seemed a slim fit.

Any ideas??

tayberry Sun 23-Sep-12 08:54:54

Hi, your description sounds a bit like Fly London Midras which can be found on Amazon. Sorry can't link as I am on my mobile.

tayberry Sun 23-Sep-12 08:58:45

Opps, I mean Midas not Midras hmm

tayberry Sun 23-Sep-12 09:53:21

www.amazon.co.uk/Fly-London-Womens-Leather-P210474015/dp/B001AE92TA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348390300&sr=8-4

23balloons Sun 23-Sep-12 09:59:32

They sound like the ones I saw in Dune yesterday. I got the brown ones last year & this year they have slightly changed them & I am going to get the black ones. I wore them from Oct - May & they were so comfortable. Haven't looked on the website for a link but if you are near a Dune shop have a look. I think I got mine last year when they had a £10 or £20 off promo so I am going to wait and see if they do that again this year.

23balloons Sun 23-Sep-12 10:03:01

Just had a look on the website and the ones I saw in the shop aren't on there yet.

DottyWottyDooDah Sun 23-Sep-12 12:40:01

Thanks.
It's not the Fly boot, although I do quite like them, the heel was smaller, less chunky. If all else fails may try these, thanks.
Will look in Dune thanks 23balloons.

aJumpedUpPantryBoy Sun 23-Sep-12 15:15:28

Dune dd a boot last year called Jarvis Boot whic it may be.

Ths years version is called Joyden and is very similar

23balloons Tue 25-Sep-12 09:40:13

aJumpedUpPantryBoy that is the boot I was trying to describe. tbh I think they look better in real life and I am sure the Jarvis boots are the ones I had last year. I would totally recommed them for comfort smile

aJumpedUpPantryBoy Tue 25-Sep-12 20:13:35

I have the Jarvis ones in blak (bought them last Spring in the sale so have't worn them much yet) and I am hankering after the Joyden in brown.

Mind you, I realised today I have 7 pairs of flat kneelength boots so maybe I don't really need another pair

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now