Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a mid-heel shoe boot please!

(9 Posts)
Snowgirl1 Sat 22-Sep-12 23:52:59

I'm really struggling to fine a mid-heel shoe boot - I've found loads of great ones with VERY high heels, but want something that won't cripple me. Has anyone seen a mid-heel ones??

monkeysmama Sun 23-Sep-12 09:07:53

Oasis have a lovely suede wedge mid heel. It has a discrete snake print trim. M&S are worth a look. Their insolia ones are great.

Shoshe Sun 23-Sep-12 09:31:26

I've got these from Hush Puppy they are really comfy

Snowgirl1 Sun 23-Sep-12 15:19:25

Thanks monkeysmama, I hadn't thought of Oasis. The snake trim boots are very nice, might have to add them to the shopping list! Also hadn't thought of M&S insolia (always thought they were for the more mature lady or people who had jobs that involved standing all day!) - there is a pair that is exactly what I'm looking for...if they had a slightly lower heel www.marksandspencer.com/Autograph-Suede-High-Boots-Insolia%C2%AE/dp/B003GMQIYQ?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_14&nodeId=547472031&sr=1-14&qid=1348409542 Does insolia really make heels comfortable enough to wear all day to work?? I'd probably order them and give them a go, but they're out of stock of my size sad

Shoshe, those look lovely but I've got quite a few pairs of knee high boots and was looking for something smart-ish that I could wear to work.

Shoshe Sun 23-Sep-12 15:31:50

Oh then these

I have them in the red, black and green lovely boots.

freerangeeggs Sun 23-Sep-12 15:45:54

How about Office?

These are a bit bling

These are a lot plainer - I quite like them

These I'm sure I've seen in the shop, they looked nicer there

Quite brogue-ish

These I really liked, and I'm sure they had them in lots of colours before though I can't see them now sad

HTH smile

New Look mid heel but not leather

Lunatit Sun 23-Sep-12 16:05:58

I have these and they are very comfotable

Lunatit Sun 23-Sep-12 16:06:58

*comfortable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now