Talk

Advanced search

Any trendy but warm petite winter coats out there?

(4 Posts)
SlinkyPebbles Sat 22-Sep-12 17:48:34

I always struggle to find something that fits, is stylish, but is also warm. I usually manage two out of the three - can you help me find three out of three? Must be petite and is for work. Please help!

exercisejunkie Sat 22-Sep-12 19:55:14

Hi,

not a coat for work I know but I recently got this

www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/Coats-&-Jackets/Navy-Hooded-Wax-Parka-Jacket/58690&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

for a casual coat, its great, I'm a 5"4 size 10-12 30yr old and got the age 15, it goes up to age 16 which was massive!! I looked at the reviews on the website and most buyers are def not age 15, my mum saw me in it and said it looked great!

DeathMetalMum Sat 22-Sep-12 20:25:21

I was going to suggest Miss Selfridge as I have always found their petite range really good fitting wise, but there is nothing on their website. Topshop have a couple of nice ones (I think), and work suutable, but I suppose it depends what trend your looking at.

SlinkyPebbles Sun 23-Sep-12 21:18:44

Thanks both. I need something a bit less casual than the one you suggest exercise, but thanks for the suggestion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now