Talk

Advanced search

WHITE STUFF reviews

(6 Posts)
MissBoPeep Sat 22-Sep-12 16:44:29

I posted 2 reviews on WS website- one was accepted, but the other was not. it didn't " meet their guidelines".

I am assuming this was because it was critical.

I reviewed a jumper that I'd tried on in store- so can't be 100% sure if I mentioned that or not- which would be one reason for them rejecting it because it wasn't a purchase I kept.

But more to the point I said the jumper was expensive for what it was considering the fabric content.

They obviously only upload reviews that are full of praise. angry

Pancakeflipper Sat 22-Sep-12 16:50:55

I am not very impressed with their Autumn range. I usually get a couple of things each season but struggled to see much this time I really wanted to have.

Never reviewed on their site but do read the reviews for size info ( too big, too short, gaping buttons across the breast area etc).

flowery Sat 22-Sep-12 17:11:09

I've seen plenty of negative reviews on there, in fact I didn't buy a pair of trousers because several people said the same negative thing. Maybe email to ask which guideline you broke?

kerstina Sat 22-Sep-12 17:36:36

I like their stuff and usually find it good quality. I pay a lot of attention to peoples reviews so hope they do not hold the critical ones back.
I find their sizing far too generous. I am petite and size 6 I ordered some jogging bottoms in the smallest size and they absolutely swamp me! Ridiculous!

anniewoo Sat 22-Sep-12 19:47:53

Kerstina oh to be a size 6 !

Meggles76 Sun 23-Sep-12 05:42:03

Yes, their clothes seem to be very generously cut. Am a petite size 6-8. Tried on a yellow skirt I liked but far too big on the waist. I wish they would cut smaller or do a size 6!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now