Talk

Advanced search

Christian Louboutins for £100? Too good to be true?!

(7 Posts)
ItsMyLastOne Sat 22-Sep-12 13:26:11

Here

TequilaMockinBird Sat 22-Sep-12 13:28:35

I think so. here

Looks like its based in Russia.

woopsidaisy Sat 22-Sep-12 13:30:56

Definitely too good to be true! And probably made using slave labour too.

From the returns section - it does not inspire confidence! Total Scam I reckon

��� 1.Please contact us with returning shipping address before sending the items back.
��� 2.All items sent back to us should be in their original condition (i.e. not altered or washed, with all tags attached).
��� 3.All ordered items are the right items you pick here.
��� 4.You need to know if you return right items for a refund, all returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
��� 5.We are sorry, but we will not cover the shipping cost of returns or exchanges of right order package.you need to be responsible for the shipping and handling costs.When we receive your return, we will refund you. Please allow several business days for the refund to be processed.

Ha ha this is brilliant. What a terrible attempt at a fake site. Beautiful spelling.

Dear customers,thanks for shopping with us: http://www.christianlouboutinseries.co.uk

We provide authentic products with cheapest price,wish you enjoy shopping with us.

Any quetsions please do not hesitate to contact us.Leave a message by e-mail.

We will give you quick reply asap.

ItsMyLastOne Sat 22-Sep-12 14:58:46

Uh oh! My friend's mum just bought her two pairs from here and my friend asked my opinion if I thought they were fake or not!

Oh dear!

TequilaMockinBird Sat 22-Sep-12 15:12:28

If it looks too good to be true, it generally is!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now