Talk

Advanced search

monsoon perfume....

(7 Posts)
olivia41 Sat 22-Sep-12 11:48:26

Hi, in the mid90s there was a gorgeous perfume out by Monsoon.... blue bottle, "walnut whip" style lid!, I remember absolutely loving it but cannot find it anywhere. Has it been discontinued? If it has and anyone is familiar with it, do you know of any fragrances that are similar? |Many thanks!

AllTalkNo Sat 22-Sep-12 12:53:06

I loved this perfume and wore it on my wedding day {shows age}. It has been discontiuned now, sadly. I stockpiled a few bottles, a couple of which I still have, but they don't smell quite the same as they did 15 years ago.

nothruroad Sat 22-Sep-12 13:25:03

I loved this perfume too. It was what I wore through almost all of university. I would love to find something similar.

thereinmadnesslies Sat 22-Sep-12 13:54:14

I found a nearly empty bottle of this in my loft the other day grin

olivia41 Sun 23-Sep-12 10:47:02

AllTalk, I wore this perfume on my wedding day in 96 too... oh well, let's just hope they bring it back - I feel a campaign coming on!! Thanks for replies. smile

HyvaPaiva Sun 23-Sep-12 11:58:14

I loved this too! It was rebranded and relaunched as Coty Wild Lagoon which is still available on eBay but presumably also very old. I've just read that a current fragrance identical to Monsoon is the more expensive La Prairie Silver Rain ...can't wait to try it!

olivia41 Sun 23-Sep-12 12:04:48

Will definitely try La Prairie then Hyva!! Thanks for post!!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now