Talk

Advanced search

Fat carves & knee highs!!! :s help!!!

(6 Posts)
whoopsfailedagain Sat 22-Sep-12 11:40:21

I'm quite slight and petite at a size 10isj on a good day! However since my teens I have always struggled to find good winter boots to fit! I'm certainly not fat, but my carves are well either fat or a strange shape :s.

Wider fit boots just gape as my ankles are you know ankle shape where they should be. So they just end up looking like wellies!

So I'd been eyeing up this pair of fly boots petrol coloured wedges for ages. Bought them yesterday but claimed they were for my dd. Such a lie just didn't want to embarrass myself in show shop! Poor woman can't even get it up her tree trunck leg looks of pity! Needless to say they don't fit. I've got a pair of elasticy suede look ones from next. These are fine but won't last long as too flimsy!

Please recommend! I actually look pretty good in boots if I can find them to fit. I'm short so platform or wedge works well. Nothing flat or I look like farmer giles!

Dollydowser Sat 22-Sep-12 13:46:08

other thread

whoopsfailedagain Mon 24-Sep-12 13:16:02

Thankyou, I missed that! blush

BonnyDay Mon 24-Sep-12 14:01:35

calves

calves

carves is wrong

Dollydowser Mon 24-Sep-12 14:57:27

I can never remember if its calves or calfs. Moooo!

whoopsfailedagain Mon 24-Sep-12 18:29:09

Oh sorry! Whoops!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now