Talk

Advanced search

Primark bargains.

(3 Posts)
TellMeLater Sat 22-Sep-12 09:32:14

I have just discovered Primark tights - £2, long legs, good fit and everything from 40 denier to thick thermal options - why didn't I know about these beauties before often spending £5-£10 on a pair in John Lewis. I even found a lacy pair of £2.50.

I bought a lovely black A line (belted) long sleeved, chiffon dress for £12, ok so it's not silk but I'd have paid a lot more for it regardless. It needs a nicer belt though.

Some long line vests which are a great fit and a lovely pair of navy jeans with snake skin shininess - will look great for a night out.

Any other bargains out there?

Scaredycat3000 Sat 22-Sep-12 12:57:27

I'm giving up on Primark, I realise that you get what you pay for but, the quality has gone down hill badly in the past few years. I found I usually have ruined the tights before I even managed to leave the house, I only ever wear 40 + den. To many of their T-shirts bobble badly almost within the month. The plimsoll style shoes always wear though the sole before the end of the summer. I love a bargain but I feel I am wasting my limited money. I still buy clothes, but no longer shoes, for my DS's as they are still small and I get better value for money.
I'm an Amazon convert at the moment. For underwear, shoes and bags, so far. If I was slimmer there are some nice clothes to.

SuoceraBlues Sat 22-Sep-12 12:59:16

Fluffy pyjamas

Five quid

Have lasted ages

Same thing here in Italy, 35 sodding euros, twee embroidery as well,fell apart in wash after three months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now