Talk

Advanced search

Skinny cords or jeans

(10 Posts)
boodles Sat 22-Sep-12 09:12:22

I am looking for some skinny cords or jeans however I don't want low rise. I have a boyish figure, 10 or 12. I don't get on with the Marks and Sparks ones (too baggy on my knees) or the Next ones (found them a little too low rise and I appeared to be size 11 in there, which doesn't exist lol)

Can you help?

Whenisitmysleepytime Sat 22-Sep-12 09:44:52

I LOVE my Dorothy Perkins super skinny jeans. I would say I'm an 11 bottom as 10s can be v hit and miss depending on where I shop. They aren't low rise - I can sit on the floor without a flash of 'mum bum'. I'd say they sit about 2 inches max below my tummy button.

I'd love some skinny cords too! smile

puds11 Sat 22-Sep-12 09:46:44

They had some cords h and m yesterday that looked naice. I shall try find them for you hang on.

puds11 Sat 22-Sep-12 09:49:43

I can't find them online, but they had them in the shop if that helps.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 22-Sep-12 11:49:36

I bought a gorgeous pair of red skinny cords from New Look last week.

A few weeks ago I got some Navy ones in Matalan, they had other colours too.

I noticed on the Tesco website last night they have cord jeggings for about £12 a pair IIRC. I am wondering about giving those a try.

VerityClinch Sat 22-Sep-12 11:50:32

Gap have got some great skinny cords

germyrabbit Sat 22-Sep-12 11:51:25

i ordered the gap ones, which were a bit weird so i send them back, but they are in the sale now. might be worth trying some on in the shop if you have one?

Uniqlo ones look really nice

MegBusset Sat 22-Sep-12 11:52:58

I have just bought a pair of Topshop Jamies, they are very comfy and have a nice high waist.

Nagoo Sat 22-Sep-12 12:27:55

Topshop Kristen jeans are great smile

boodles Sat 22-Sep-12 13:38:58

I forgot about superskinnys from Dottyp's, thanks Whenisit.

I have tried the H&M Logg cords but they were very low cut and didn't fit me well.

I also found the New Look cords a strange fit, however their coloured skinnies are a fab fit.

I shall have to take a look at GAP and Topshop also Tesco and Matalan.

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now