Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried a Braun IONTEC hairbrush?Are they any good?

(4 Posts)
vanillamum Thu 20-Sep-12 20:26:41

I am a sucker for things which promise straight frizz free hair. So far I have tried embracing curls (yuk) Brazilian hair straightening OK but have to do every six months, argan oil, Mason and Pearson brush, keratase (good but pricey) and a tangle teezer. But now groupon is tempting me with this hairbrush-is it worth the money?Has anyone tried it?Will I just be sadly disappointed?
Here is the link to the groupon offer if like me you get suckered into these things (Babyliss big hair anyone?
www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/Chemist-4-U/10575222

vanillamum Fri 21-Sep-12 17:38:47

Bump. Guess thats just me who is tempted to get one?

GrouponUK Mon 01-Oct-12 10:51:39

Hi @vanillamum, did you take advantage of this offer. What other hair related deals would you like Groupon to offer? Keep us updated! Groupon UK

Rocksie Mon 01-Oct-12 14:50:15

I bought one of these, only because I had a groupon credit that I needed to use. I thought as I hadn't heard of it before it can't be that good. I was right; it's not. I can't believe the retail price of these!

I was expecting miracles to my 'long overdue for a haircut' hair so maybe once it's cut it might perform the miracle I am after. I wanted my hair to revert to the days pre blowdrying/straightening. However it does take a bit of the frizz out of your hair and makes it feel softer. So guess it depends what you're after.

I will report back if there is a sudden change in it's performance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now