Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Desperately seeking High Rise Skinny Jeans from GAP - has anyone got a pair?

(14 Posts)
dairymoo Thu 20-Sep-12 13:48:26

Bit of a random request but I bought a pair of GAP's High Rise Skinny Jeans in a size 25x32 last week and stupidly thought that they would end up stretching to be remotely comfortable, as GAP jeans do normally stretch.

Sadly, they haven't but I love the style and am after a pair of 26x32. So this is a plea - if anyone has a pair that they, for some reason, haven't got on with - could I buy them from you?? Alternatively, if anyone has been in a GAP store recently that has a few pairs in stock (they were £9.99 on the sale rail), please can you let me know which one it was so that I can ring them up and see if they could send it to my local shop? Thanks in advance!

GnocchiGnocchiWhosThere Thu 20-Sep-12 13:58:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dairymoo Thu 20-Sep-12 16:26:36

Thanks for the offer but I did actually buy (and still have) the 25x32s so if I can't find the 26s then I just need to eat lettuce for a few days before their next wear!! grin

dairymoo Thu 20-Sep-12 22:00:56

Bumping for the evening crowd....

noviceoftheday Thu 20-Sep-12 22:10:31

I sympathise. I have 25x30 in always skinny and they're fine ( stretched now I think). I got the high rise skinny in 26x30 and even then it feels like I have to hoof em up over my hips and seem to feel tight when I first put them on. Have you tried the Always Skinny though? Same look but low waist. Good luck!

dairymoo Fri 21-Sep-12 13:25:54

I haven't tried the always skinny but I have to admit the corset like properties of the high-rise are part of the attraction!

SorrelForbes Fri 21-Sep-12 16:44:05

These really are fantastic jeans. Apparently Gap are bringing them out again this Autumn/Winter but they are yet to appear in store or on-line. Rather annoying as my pair died last Friday and I am now wearing a crap River Island pair which keep falling down.

beautyfades Fri 21-Sep-12 17:36:47

havnt got but wish i did!! x

notjustamummythankyou Fri 21-Sep-12 18:25:12

There's a Gap outlet shop at the designer outlet in York. Worth a call if you're up this way?

If not, and they won't transfer to your local store, I often pop I - I could collect and post them on to you?

Just a thought ... smile

dairymoo Fri 21-Sep-12 21:15:11

Thank you - that's really kind of you. I'll give them a ring and see, but will also keep checking ebay!

I agree these jeans are fantastic and glad to see that Gap may start doing them again smile

mrsmoscow Sat 22-Sep-12 09:13:09

If you phone the Gap main customer service number they are able to check stock levels for the whole uk and you can pay over the phone and they will post it out to you.
I know this as my ds1 lost his beloved bunny we bought from gap and wouldn't sleep and I phoned them in desperation -they managed to find one in Glasgow and sent it to us!

dairymoo Sat 22-Sep-12 13:34:31

Ooh that sounds promising. Do you by any chance have the number?? I just tried to go through the number on the website and got an American operator who, strangely, was happy to check stock levels in Europe & in the US and Canada, but was unable to do it for the UK, despite working for Gap EU. [Hmm]

dairymoo Sat 22-Sep-12 13:34:44

hmm even

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now