Talk

Advanced search

Styling product to leave to wet hair?

(4 Posts)
NellyBluth Thu 20-Sep-12 12:10:43

Due to the immense entertainment that is returning to work (next week!!) and thus getting myself and an 8mo ready to leave the house on time, I'm going to try leaving my hair to dry naturally. Its a short bob, slightly choppy, not really frizzy, and it looks fine if it dries a little 'crinkly', if you know what I mean.

Can anyone recommend a good styling product, though, that I can leave in when wet/damp and which might help it be a little nicer, tidier, less frizzy? I normally use Frizzease serum but I don't think that's actually doing anything without a hairdryer. Or am I after something magic that doesn't exist?

GobblersKnob Thu 20-Sep-12 12:14:16

Yes this I spread a dollop through and then leave to dry naturally and it just makes it all look better. It would look quite crap with nothing it. I'm not really sure what it is supposed to do, but I really like it grin

GobblersKnob Thu 20-Sep-12 12:16:30

Oh and also, if you don't already, after washing comb hair forward with head upside down, ruffle (technical term grin) then wrap in a towel for a bit, it gives the roots a bit of lift and hair a bit of texture.

NellyBluth Sat 22-Sep-12 17:21:14

Thanks - I'll give it a go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now