Talk

Advanced search

Cold, wet, miserable and without a coat!

(10 Posts)
DontCallMeMummyPig Wed 19-Sep-12 14:33:50

Title says it all, really. Is there such a thing as a warm, hooded, waterproof but incredibly stylish coat out there for work and school run, which doesn't cost a million pounds? ( under £100 would be nice...) Please help! I'm freezing!

Izzybuzzybuzzybees Wed 19-Sep-12 14:36:18

Landsends is good. I have a discount code for 25% off so if you see anything PM me!

accessorizequeen Wed 19-Sep-12 23:33:40

I think you could get a merrell Wakefield for under a hundred if you shop around. Tis meant to be the mumsnet waterproof coat. Or something. Didricksons - might be some of last years around, don't know how much they are this season. There are so many threads on this topic if you search!

DontCallMeMummyPig Thu 20-Sep-12 16:27:11

Thanks ladies! The search begins wink

accessorizequeen Thu 20-Sep-12 17:43:30

This Craghoppers one is good too, I tried it on and it was v.toasty but too small sad www.gooutdoors.co.uk/craghoppers-haddenbury-womens-waterproof-jacket-p100188

overthemill Mon 24-Sep-12 17:21:20

does anybody know how the sizing is with craghoppers? are they true to size - i can only buy online at the moment and need to know!

TapselteerieO Mon 24-Sep-12 17:35:39

Merrell Haven very warm and very waterproof.

I have bought, Didriksons for my children and they are good, this looks like it might fit the bill. Google to find cheaper alternatives.

abitcoldupnorth Mon 24-Sep-12 17:49:42

Yes, Land's End stadium squall coats the business (with the 25% code)

btw I am 12/14 on top with broad shoulders but the small (chest 36cm) fits me fine.

Cherrypie32 Mon 24-Sep-12 21:26:06

Thanks for this thread. After soaked walk to school I have just found the Craghopper Hadenbury for £59 del. Hope it's as great as it looks smile

accessorizequeen Mon 24-Sep-12 23:18:04

I really loved the Haddenbury but my boobs were too big for it. Otherwise true to size IMO.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now