Talk

Advanced search

The Bootmakers - anyone ordered from them?

(2 Posts)
whatkungfuthat Tue 18-Sep-12 10:28:53

I have used them before when they were called something else and although I got my delivery there were loads of unfulfilled orders and Watchdog featured them. I wondered if they had got better or whether they were still having the same old problems? The boots are still going strong and the fit is excellent but they are looking a bit like I have had them 3 years now.

DonaAna Thu 08-Nov-12 11:57:16

I took the risk and ordered a bespoke pair of riding boots from them, because they have a great size range, tailor boots to different heights, calf and ankle measurements, do rubber-soled boots and deliver worldwide.

Faultless and attentive communication (multiple updates!), the boots arrived within the promised timeline (bespoke orders take several weeks to fill) and am so pleased with them that I ordered another pair.

Really worth your time if you don't like Duo boots styles and have extremely slim and long legs (or very short and curvy legs, or anything that normal shops don't cater for).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now