Talk

Advanced search

SHU UEMURA eyelash curlers

(9 Posts)
feelingfull Mon 17-Sep-12 21:43:31

according to a friend these are the best ever.

Anyone have them? They cost £20!

Glittertwins Mon 17-Sep-12 21:49:12

Yes I do and they are much better than my old set but they were dirt cheap from the Body Shop or so years ago. Great birthday present from my mum smile

feelingfull Mon 17-Sep-12 21:54:38

worth £20??

cybbo Mon 17-Sep-12 22:06:58

Yes they are good

I got mine for less on Buyapower

Dollydowser Tue 18-Sep-12 07:31:52

Do they keep your eyelashes curled all day? I have some Carmen heated eyelash curlers which do a great job, but when I take my makeup off at the end of the day, they are back to stubby poker straight lashes.

cybbo Tue 18-Sep-12 21:00:35

Well I have to do it every morning...have you looked into lash lift treatments? It's a sort of perm for you lashes where they colour them too. Lisa Eldridge shows it on one her videos on her website

aftereight Tue 18-Sep-12 21:06:42

Yes, they're great, BUT beware, when the silicone strips wear out, replacements aren't available, you need to buy a new eyelash curler for £20 shock. After finding that out this week, I am debating whether or not to reinvest.
Have seen some probably fake SU ones online for £10...

feelingfull Sat 22-Sep-12 17:37:32

So how long do they last before they wear out?

HollaAtMeBaby Sat 22-Sep-12 22:48:48

You can get replacement strips on ebay.

I don't think the curlers are worth £20 TBH - they're nothing special. I have just ebayed mine. I prefer cheap plastic curlers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now