Talk

Advanced search

viking kids discount code anyone?

(8 Posts)
Whenisitmysleepytime Wed 12-Sep-12 21:19:04

i have found some excellent looking didriksons coats for dd and ds but they total £100! shock

anyone got a discount code they could send me/ share?

thanks

vesela Wed 12-Sep-12 22:29:20

Whenisit - my DD's Didriksons coat has arrived, and I've noticed that it isn't breathable. Mine is, and I assumed the children's ones would be too, but now I see that they're only breathable if there's an arrow next to the dry rating.

On checking the H&M site I see they do reckon on theirs being breathable (although they're much cheaper!). So I'm now thinking we should go for H&M again. (It was only really because I didn't like the neon colours this year that I didn't, but the orange one looks OK).

Whenisitmysleepytime Thu 13-Sep-12 05:31:42

Thanks for that! For £60 I'd want the coats to be breathable too! and bring me a cuppa hmm

Which one have you gone for at h&m?
this looks good and the colours are ok too. smile

peggyblackett Thu 13-Sep-12 06:24:04

The H&M jackets are brilliant - I buy them every year for dd1. You may want the neon coloured one at £29.99 though, as I think its that one that will have the fleecy padding for winter.

Whenisitmysleepytime Thu 13-Sep-12 14:06:15

I have ordered the h&m padded waterproof jobs in blue for ds and purple for dd smile
I managed to save a bit too thanks to discount codes 9910 and 1304. smile
(supplied on the mn promotion codes bit of talk)

vesela Thu 13-Sep-12 17:30:37

Yes, those are the ones I've bought for DD in the past, the £29.99 ones. One did us two years, the other one year but is now short in the sleeve because she's grown a lot. They've done well in both rain and snow, and I think I'll go for what we know has worked.

vesela Thu 13-Sep-12 17:36:27

Yes, those are the ones I've bought for DD in the past, the £29.99 ones. One did us two years, the other one year but is now short in the sleeve because she's grown a lot. They've done well in both rain and snow, and I think I'll go for what we know has worked.

Glad you got some codes, too! I'll get it from the shop because we live near one (& are in the Czech Republic).

Whenisitmysleepytime Sat 22-Sep-12 13:13:39

They arrived today and I am v impressed! smile

They look really well put together for £30! Waterproof, breathable, warm, zips look like they won't snag, funky little thumb hole sleeve bits, removable hood.

Ds is a tall 3.5 so has the 4-5yo one. Dd is still napping so not sure of she'll need the 18-24 or 2-3 , she's 18mo but has little arms.
Thanks for the recommendation vesela! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now