Has anyone got a home lipo treatment machine?

(21 Posts)
Movingforward123 Wed 05-Sep-12 21:59:32

You know the laser lipo machines, you can buy them online, just wondering if they are any good?

Movingforward123 Thu 06-Sep-12 21:58:31

Anyone? smile

LittleBlackDress Fri 07-Sep-12 18:03:11

I haven't but would be interested to hear what others have to say about them. Bump!

Movingforward123 Fri 07-Sep-12 18:47:07

Thanks for the bump smile

Have you been looking at them too?

Movingforward123 Sun 09-Sep-12 16:27:05

Anyone smile

AKissIsNotAContract Sun 09-Sep-12 16:28:09

I haven't, but I do have laser lipo sessions at a local salon and they are fab. Can you link to the home machines?

Movingforward123 Sun 09-Sep-12 21:07:13

Sorry I can't right now as I'm on my phone and it won't do it, look on eBay and search for home laser lipo!

So how many sessions did it take for you to notice a difference? and can you give me a idea of your size and height?

I'm 5.2, size 12 and have a really wobbly belly sad with loose skin too sad

AKissIsNotAContract Sun 09-Sep-12 21:09:41

I lost 6 inches in 3 sessions, you have to exercise it off though.

AKissIsNotAContract Sun 09-Sep-12 21:14:46

Just looked on eBay. The home machines are a huge investment. I only paid £80 for three sessions and the cheapest machine is over £500 and doesn't look that. The better ones are a few grand. You'd be better off just having it at a salon. Look for deals on groupon.

Movingforward123 Fri 14-Sep-12 12:01:00

akiss - sorry I havn't been able to link due to my laptop not working

there are much cheaper laser lipo machines like:

this one

or this one

what do you think?

Movingforward123 Fri 14-Sep-12 12:03:47

I have been looking on gropon and wowcher and there are deals at the moment. Other people have said they tired laser lipo and it was rubbish, but maybe they didnt exercise after!

Can you give me some more info on your results?

like how long did it take to notice changes? did your skin look tighter after? or was it saggy because of the fat loss?

also do you know what machine was used? as i'm guessing they all have different strenghts etc...

AKissIsNotAContract Fri 14-Sep-12 21:30:50

That second one you linked is £600!! I had strawberry laser lipo. I got 4 sessions for £85 and lost 6 inches. You need to exercise it off though. I noticed the change after the first session but people starting commenting after the third. I don't really have loose skin so I can't comment on that but I would definitely give it a try.

Movingforward123 Sat 15-Sep-12 09:32:21

How long ago did you have the treatment? And have you gained any inches back?

When you say you lost 6 inches, was it from one place as the stomach? As I know sometimes people loose weight from say thighs and belly and add the inches together..

There are deals at the moment in groupon and KGB so I thinking I will buy one!

Movingforward123 Sat 15-Sep-12 09:33:52

And the machine that is £600 I thought it would be worth buying as I could do my whole body when ever I like grin

I've previously bought a home hair laser machine for £400 which I think is the best thing I've ever bought!

KSwan Tue 05-Nov-13 11:51:59

Hi movingfoward123, Just wondering if you end up buying the i-lipo machine. Is it good?! Are you happy with it.. ?! Also has anyone ever bought one of these anti-aging home laser machine... ?! They promise to improve the collagen production under the skin.

Mickylashes Tue 07-Oct-14 09:16:06

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Topsyturvey123 Tue 02-Dec-14 14:40:55

Hi, I have purchased a couple of these machines however i use them for my business. I can tell you that they do in fact work but i would suggest if you are planning on buying one for home use then look into getting some professional training as this will improve the results.

I purchased mine from a company called Derma Pulse, they have offices in Manchester and Liverpool. I can say from first hand experience that they offer the most competitive machines and their training and quality is second to none.

Heres a link to their website if you want to have a look: www.dermapulse.co.uk

Wpeej Fri 08-May-15 01:09:38

I just bought my wife (and I admit...myself) one of these machines from eBay (china); here is the link: www.ebay.com/itm/291323669712?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Make sure you buy the 160mw version!

It cost about $500 US with shipping, but considering the treatments cost about the same for an 8 week course, I decided to spend the same amount and keep the machine!

The machine arrived in exactly 5 days via DHL (I live in Japan) and everything was in the box that was pictured (even some Velcro straps that were not mentioned in the auction). The machine was well packagedThis particular machine has 6 large paddles and 4 small ones. There are other models that have more pads...I suggest maybe getting the 14 paddle version, so you won't have to rotate the pads to different areas. There was some assembly required...I had to attach the plastic paddle holders to the sides of the unit...the screws were already in place. Once I plugged all the paddles in and set up the machine, I fired it up, and a brilliant flash of red from the paddles signaled it was doing a pre-test...all looked good.

My wife agreed to be the first guinea-pig, so I strapped the paddles onto strategic areas (tummy, thighs) set the power to the suggested 60% (there are 20 increments on the touch display, so I adjusted the power up to the 12th mark) and waited for the smell of bacon (just kidding...sort of). My wife said she just felt a little warmth, so we might bump up the power a little for the next session. After 20 minutes (automatic timer) we positioned the paddles to the areas that weren't covered, and set it for another 20 minutes (should have gotten the 14 paddle unit...but it cost much more). Since this was just the first session, we aren't expecting much, but I will post any changes. Anyway, afterward she then ran for her usual 20 minutes. She is in no way overweight, but struggles with the usual problem areas most women face.

Now for my experience...I wanted to focus just on my stomach, love-handles, and a little fat that has made it's way under my chest (no one likes man-boobs). I placed the large paddles on the large areas of my gut and sides, and put a couple small paddles just underneath my pectoral muscles. The large paddles were a little warm, but the small paddles actually felt like they were stinging me. I picked one up and felt the surface...it was cool to the touch...so it was the laser(s) that was giving me the sensation...it actually felt like it was stinging underneath my skin. It wasn't too uncomfortable, so I continued (might have been that there wasn't enough fat). Once my 20 minutes was up, I removed the paddles...and found a small rash under the small paddles, but nothing under the large ones. I'll probably bump up the power on the large paddles, and not use the small ones for the next session. I have read online that most people have a slight irritation of the skin after treatment, so I'll keep bumping up the power until I get similar results.

Anyway, I'll post changes and updates as they come along.

-PJ

PMills Wed 24-Jun-15 12:55:49

Can you update us on your results with the machine?

038THETA Wed 24-Jun-15 15:52:10

surely no one is dumb enough to believe that this worksconfused

alishastyle Thu 12-Jan-17 07:02:12

Hi

I bought this machine about 2 months ago and I have been using it along with a No Sugar diet and I am seeing very noticeable results on my upper arms and back -areas where I seem to store more fat.

www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9QM4SH?th=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now