Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bisue ballerinas

(7 Posts)
anniewoo Sat 14-Jul-12 10:10:50

Does any wise Mumsnetter know where i can buy Bisue ballerinas other than Brand Alley ? I bought a pair from Brand Alley and love, love , love them (so comfy) and would love to get them in a different colour. Brand Alley don't have that particular style anymore. There must be a factory making them. They are made in Spain. Google was no help. Thanks in advance

anniewoo Sat 14-Jul-12 15:22:58

Please.... somebody must know where else they can be bought.

lurkingaround Sat 14-Jul-12 16:41:22

Sorry can't help but can I ask are they v flat? I always like the look of them but I can't wear on the ground flat, but I can wear them if they gave a smidgen of a heel.

Actually had a quick scout around and secret sales have a few atm here

anniewoo Sat 14-Jul-12 18:45:24

The ones i bought have a lovely block heel-3.5 cm approx- brand alley give heel height. They are really comfortable and soft. Simply the best!!!

lurkingaround Sat 14-Jul-12 19:47:09

I can't link the page, you have to sign up, it's like brand alley, they send you emails etc etc...

What's the sizing like annie? I'm a 6.5 in almost every shoe. Bisue don't seem to do half sizes so would I be better going for a 6 or a 7? Broadish foot.

anniewoo Sat 14-Jul-12 22:01:56

I am size 5 or 5.5 and the 5 fits fine. The leather is soft and will stretch

eagerbeagle Wed 26-Sep-12 17:40:32

They have them on sale now on www.secretsales.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now