Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Primark tights

(12 Posts)
Ryoko Sat 07-Jul-12 15:47:35

Cheap and cheerful or a waste of money? I was looking at some the other day and thinking of getting them, they feel all right in the packet but what are they like to wear/how long do they last?

yellowraincoat Sat 07-Jul-12 15:48:51

The wooly ones go bobbly after one wash, the nylons were ok but not amazing.

noisytoys Sat 07-Jul-12 15:49:44

I've never had a problem with them and I've been wearing them for at least a decade

PinkPepper Sat 07-Jul-12 15:51:54

I like whatever ones are supposed to be climate control and also the shape ones. I've had more expensive tights and they've all ripped the same (not very good at been ladylike and snag them I think) so they do great for me.

SilkandSteel Sat 07-Jul-12 15:55:27

I find their opaques to be better and longer lasting than some of the other more expensive ones. Just recently bought their fishnet type ones as well and they are great.

MrsRhettButler Sat 07-Jul-12 15:57:31

They simply don't fit me, they're tiny.

Either that or I'm massive grin

Ryoko Sat 07-Jul-12 15:59:45

I was looking at some in black boxes I think they said something about aloe vera on them and seemed very soft are they any good? I think they where £3.

ceeveebee Sat 07-Jul-12 16:00:10

Yy to their opaques for winter (or maybe August if this weather continues). Have never tried any of their other tights

KatieMon Sun 28-Oct-12 18:19:37

Do their opaque tights have a gusset? Their packaging doesn't mention it. I usually avoid tights without a gusset, but maybe I should make an exception?

CaptainKirksNipples Sun 28-Oct-12 18:21:20

Never bought the tights but have bought the pop socks (worn under trousers as part of work uniform) and they are just the same as more expensive ones

nbee84 Sun 28-Oct-12 18:32:56

Their fleece lined opaque tights are fantastic - so warm and they last well. I'm still wearing the ones I bought last year. Agree that the sizes are not generous. I'm a 14/16 and the L/XL (they come in S/M or L/XL) are just about right on me.

MikeLitorisBites Sun 28-Oct-12 18:37:14

I have to disagree on the sizing. Im a size 10-12 and buy the girls aged 13 opaques.

£3 for two pairs. Fit perfectly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now